Amaryllis Cross Body Bag by Abby Bressack of Abby's Posh Purses
Abby Bressack, creator of Abby's Posh Purses made this Amaryllis Crossbody Bag This one-of-a-kind bag was inspired by a very rare metal shovel ornament from the 50's. It has clay flowers on either side of the cabochon. It comes with two additional small pouches for your credit card and change.
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Materials: Maine Cottage designer fabric with a coordinated plaid lining, Japanese seed beads, vintage metal shovel
- Colors: Black, red, green, yellow
Wristlet: 7" x 8.5" with a 4.25"long strap, the opening is .5"W x 3.5" long
Credit card pouch: 4" x 5"
Change purse: 3.75" x 4"
- Shipping: approximately one week
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
About Abby Bressack
Abby's love of beautiful fabrics and her passion for beading is the inspiration for her fanciful work. She has always been drawn to and collected small objects that touched her imagination, often not knowing why. Years of developing her craft led her to make these objects into cabochons. They are the focus for this line of one-of-a-kind purses, pouches, and crossbody bags.
A 'cabochon' is a highly polished stone or other solid material, with a smooth, domed top, and a flat back. Abby hand-crafts each one using epoxy resin and found objects.