Shirley Pouch by Abby Bressack of Abby's Posh Purses
Abby Bressack, creator of Abby's Posh Purses made this Shirley Pouch. This one-of-a-kind pouch has a rare 1800's Venetian glass bead in its cabochon and a Ghanian trade bead zipper pull
- Handmade in the USA
- Materials: Designer fabric, Japanese seed beads, rare 19th-century Venetian glass bead,
- Colors: Rust, gold, green khaki, beige
- Size: 5.5" x 4"
- Shipping: approximately one week
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Abby Bressack
Abby's love of beautiful fabrics and her passion for beading is the inspiration for her fanciful work. She has always been drawn to and collected small objects that touched her imagination, often not knowing why. Years of developing her craft led her to make these objects into cabochons. They are the focus for this line of one-of-a-kind purses, pouches, and crossbody bags.
A 'cabochon' is a highly polished stone or other solid material, with a smooth, domed top, and a flat back. Abby hand-crafts each one using epoxy resin and found objects.