Ambrosia Bed, Hand-Forged Iron, Blackened Steel, Gold Accents by Luna Bella
Designer Theresa Costa, Luna Bella creates this Ambrosia Bed with swing arm LED lights.
Two Sizes Available:
- Queen 74"W x 76"H - $8645
- King 90"W x 76"H - $8775
- Handmade in the USA
- Hand-forged iron headboard and footboard
Hand-painted blackened steel finish
Hand-painted light touches of gold
- Heavy-duty rails included
9 inches from the floor
- Small pin tufting all along the back
- Lights: Swingarm LED lights for reading
- Optional wall mounting
- Fabric: Vibrant Macaroon
Other fabrics available upon request
No additional charge
- Made to order
- Shipping: approximately ten to fourteen weeks
Weight 250 lbs
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
About Luna Bella, Theresa Costa
Industrial Chic with a mechanical elegance and contemporary-vintage flair describes the uniqueness which makes Luna Bella, Inc. an exceptional American company. Designer Teresa Costa has created a highly diverse line that is artful and transcends time and trends for the extraordinary homes. Launching her company Luna Bella, Inc in 1995 Teresa Costa successfully established herself as a unique designer of an expansive line of lighting, clocks, furniture, and accessories.
Setting her own high standard, Teresa creates a line that is not easily categorized, creating a body of work that is decidedly distinctive. Teresa’s unique point of view is enhanced by her love for fine art, and her extensive travels. Teresa’s artistic passion began at the age of 12 when she began painting with oils.
Luna Bella, Inc. is recognized worldwide for its unique blend of soft elegance and industrial-chic flair. Teresa Costa and Luna Bella have won numerous trade awards and have acquired professional recognition for its product design and showrooms throughout the years.