Mezza Champagne Toasting Flutes (Set of Two) by Frost Glass
Carrie and Patrick Frost, owners of Frost Glass, create these handblown functional art glass Mezza Champagne Toasting Flutes. A romantic keepsake for any special occasion. White glass lacework is wrapped around a handblown tapered flute. Each piece is handcrafted so no two pieces are exactly alike.
- Priced as a set of two
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-crafted hand blown glass drinkware-barware
- Size: approximately 9.5" tall, 2.25" wide
- Shipping: approximately two to three weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
About Carrie and Patrick Frost
Frost Glass objects are made by hand in a limited production by artists Carrie and Patrick Frost. Each creation of Frost Glass is made using skills and techniques honed by years of study and training with master glassmakers from around the world.
The handmade works of art are designed to beautify your home by transforming the space in which it resides. Each piece is the result of the human interaction with a molten and reactive material, the outcome of which is a moment frozen in time.
Old world techniques combined with a contemporary aesthetic creates a unique brand of glassware designed to satisfy modern needs and desires. In a world where almost everything is mass-produced and disposable, you can take pride in collecting Frost Glass, which is uniquely and meticulously crafted one piece at a time.