Primitive Shells Front to Back Aqua Cobalt Amethyst Topaz and Lime Sculptures by Gartner Blade Art Glass
Danielle Blade and Stephen Gartner collaborate to create these Primitive Shell Sculptures. They have the organic feel of shells, sand-etched on the outside, with a glossy tone on the inside.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-crafted hand-blown glass
- Size: approximately 7" Tall, 15" Wide
- Available Colors:
- Made to order
- Shipping: approximately 2-3 weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
About Stephen Gartner and Danielle Blade
Business partners since1996, Stephen and Danielle work together combining their ideas and techniques. The results are exquisite works of art and functional lamps, pendant lighting and vases. The inspiration for their work comes from both primitive and contemporary cultures. Natural elements like bone, wood, leaves, and vines are incorporated into their work. Their work merges traditional hand blown glass techniques with innovative color patterns and sculpting.