Ocean Box Table Art Hand Painted Brushed Aluminum Table Sculptures, Metal Petal Art by Sondra Gerber
Sondra Gerber of Metal Petal Art creates this Ocean Box Table or Wall Sculpture. Textures and cutouts create depth and shadows between the layers of aluminum.
- Handmade in the USA
- Materials: Brushed aluminum and anodized paint
- Colors: Turquoise and silver
- Size: 9" x 9" x 2"
- Design: Animals
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Made to order
- Shipping: Approximately two to three weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Sondra Gerber graduated from Colorado Art Institute in 1994 with a design degree. Early on, she began to explore three-dimensional design with a variety of mediums ranging from fabric to wood to wire. Her career as a metal sculptor began when she took her first welding class in 2001.
Sondra’s aluminum sculptures have an intimate interaction between shape, shadow, reflection, and movement. The use of positive and negative shapes within the intricate cut of her designs cast alluring shadows that interact with the piece itself. Carefully planned out patterns and textures are ground into the surface to reflect light, creating the appearance of movement. This is the hallmark of her work.
Sondra has created commissioned indoor and outdoor sculptures for both corporate and residential clients across the country. She has also donated her time and artwork to hospitals and nonprofits. In addition to private and corporate collections, her work is exhibited in over sixty galleries and museums nationwide. In 2008 she was featured demonstrating her craft on HGTV.