Have I Told You Lately, Van Morrison Song, Metal Wall Art Sign by Prairie Dance
Terri Schuver of Prairie Dance creates this inspirational metal wall art sign, made for inside or outside your home.
It says: "Have I told you lately that I love you, have I told you there's no one above you, fill my heart with gladness, take away my sadness, ease my troubles, that's what you do."
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-crafted handmade wall art
- Materials: Lightweight steel
- Available Colors:
A. Brushed steel
B. Rust (due to the nature of patina, which is affected by the humidity temperature, and light from the atmosphere when it is applied, each piece will vary slightly in color)
- Size: 37"H x 28.5"W x 1"D
- Built-in hanging mount
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth, please do not use adhesives on your wall art.
- Shipping: approximately one to two weeks.
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
How it Started
"While on vacation a friend and I were attracted to sculptures fashioned from aged metal. Our husbands, not relishing the idea of transporting the art home, responded “Well, we can do that.” I took the men up on their claim and committed to a local arts festival a few months away. True to their word, they were able to help craft my garden designs. Days before the festival, my sculptures were built, but my experiments to age the metal had failed. Ahhh! One last attempt.....Tired, hot, and frustrated I applied a solution of vinegar and water to the sculptures and walked away. Overnight, a combination of elements imparted a patina more unique than any I had seen. Others found it appealing too! The arts festival opened at 9 am- by 9:15 am we had sold out of several designs. Prairie Dance was on its way!
Over eighteen years ago, a desire for unique garden accessories in my own landscape led me down a path… and now that path is filled with many home decor and garden accessories!"