Flower Bud Vase Shown In Spearmint by The Furnace Glassworks
Corey Silverman of The Furnace Glassworks creates this handblown Flower Bud Vase, shown in the Spearmint colorway. It has a clear glass foot and a flared rim. Perfect for a small arrangement, the pattern will vary with each piece.
- Handmade in the USA
- Size: Approximately 7" tall, 3.5" wide
- Available in the seven colorways shown:
- Shipping: approximately two to three weeks
ALL FURNACE GLASSWORKS PRODUCTS
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items - $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - - $99.99 = - $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
About the Artist
Corey Silverman was formally trained as a glass artist while getting his BFA at Alfred University in Alfred, NY. Upon graduating in 1998 he worked with several glass studios around the country before settling in Denver, CO in 1999. His studies with glass have led him to experiment with slumped forms, casting, cold work, solid sculpting and blowing. After much experimentation with glass, he found himself always coming back to the blown form.
“I love the immediacy found in making a blown vessel. There’s no questioning what it’s going to look like. You know the end result as you’re putting it away in the annealer. It feels great to have that kind of instant gratification in an art form.”
Furnace phenom, torch tutor. Teacher and tool hound. Impressive dreads. Musical choice: reggae and Sublime. Not at the same time.
The owner, organizational overlord, full of ideas. Front-of-house, on the phone, behind the camera, at the computer, and in the loft. Musical choice: DJ Shem & Hipster BBQ