Wood Salt Shaker and Mill Grinder Combination in Black and Red by Robert Wilhelm of Raw Design
Robert is temporarily closed as he is in the process of building a new studio. Delivery won’t be until hopefully the middle of September. If you place an order with us now, we will notify you about delivery as soon a possible. If you would prefer to be notified when Robert is back working to place your order, leave your email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
Robert Wilhelm of Raw Design creates this combination of a wood salt shaker and pepper mill/grinder. It is lathe-turned, hand-painted, and lacquered.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-crafted handmade combination salt shaker and pepper mill/grinder
- Material: Wood
- Colors: Black, red
- Salt is dispensed from the top, pepper from the base
- Size: 11.5” H x 2.5” diameter
- Adjustable ring for fine, medium and coarse settings
- Made to order
- Shipping: check the notice above
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
These sculptural wood salt and pepper shakers, mills, and grinders are unique. They make eye-catching conversational accents on your table, in addition to memorable gifts! The ceramic grinder has a lifetime warranty. Bob uses dyes, paints, burning, and carving to add complexity to the designs, which in turn adds an artful playfulness to his sculptural forms.
Robert Wilhelm says “My work strives to help people recognize the artistic value inherent in ordinary objects typically associated only with a functional purpose. My designs attempt to combine color, form, pattern, and texture in ways that produce new and unique results.”
Bob’s work is either turned on a lathe, cast, or spun (if in metal), hand-shaped, or constructed. These functional art pieces are available in a range of styles and vibrant hand-painted color combinations.