Copper Mokume Round 2 Pendant Necklace Sterling Silver by John Tzelepis Jewelry
John Tzelepis handcrafts this Mokume #2 Pendant Necklace. Highlighting a unique piece of sterling silver and copper mokume, this unique special pendant hangs from a 1.6mm braided stainless steel chain. Mokume is a Japanese metalworking procedure which produces a mixed-metal laminate with distinctive layered patterns. Mokume-gane translates closely to "wood grain metal" or "wood eye metal" and describes the way metal takes on the appearance of natural wood grain.
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Artisan-crafted handmade jewelry
- Size: 1 3/8" x 1/4" pendant, on an eighteen-inch chain
- Shipping: approximately two weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items - $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - - $99.99 = - $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
John Tzelepis has been dedicated to the art of jewelry and metals for 20 years. He received his undergraduate degree in Jewelry and Metals from Skidmore College and his MFA from Arizona State University.
Working in his studios in Arizona and New York, he has devoted himself to the research, development, and refinement of techniques to produce jewelry that exceeds the character and quality his customers demand. The line, form, color, and texture of these designs are a reflection of his passion for redefining both the art and function of jewelry-making. He currently is the Department Head of the Metals and Jewelry program at the Phoenix Center for the Arts.