Namid Three Flower Necklace N9BL5A Sterling Silver and Lapis Lazuli by Silver Garden Designs, Chris Messina
Silver Garden Designs artisan Chris Messina creates this Namid Three Flower Sterling Silver and Lapis Lazuli Necklace, inspired by her trip to Egypt. Namid means Star Dancer in the Native American language. The artist purchased the these special stones that have specks of gold on her trip.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan Crafted Handmade Jewelry
- Materials: Sterling Silver and Lapis Lazuli
- Gemstones: Lapis lazuli
- Colors: Silver, deep blue
- Dimensions: 2" x 18" x 1.5"
- Made to order
- Shipping: Approximately two weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
About Chris Messina
“Jewelry is the perfect way to express your style or mood, tie an outfit or look together or carry a piece of art or history with you. For thousands of years, jewelry has been a hallmark of cultural, spiritual, or artistic traditions.
Define your style, make a statement, and bring a timeless piece of nature wherever you go.”
Chris's designs are inspired by the botanical world and the diverse natural beauty that she has experienced through her travels to five continents and forty-seven countries. Each piece is designed, hand-cut, and crafted using traditional metalsmithing techniques. They are enriched by stunning gemstones (many purchased in her travels) and textures to bring a part of the natural world to life.