Salt Pepper Mill Grinder by Robert Wilhelm of Raw Design Limited Edition Eight and Ten Inch Laser-Etched
****LIMITED QUANTITIES AVAILABLE***** One 10", one 8"
Robert Wilhelm of Raw Design creates this laser-etched turned wood salt and pepper mill grinder.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-crafted handmade salt or pepper mill grinder
- Material: Laser-etched turned wood with paint to enhance the pattern, aluminum accents
- Colors: Natural wood and black
- Sizes Available:
A. Limited quantity of one with 8" H
B. Limited quantity of one with 10" H
- Adjustable ring for fine, medium, or coarse settings
- Shipping: check the notice above
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
These sculptural wood salt and pepper shakers, mills, and grinders are unique. They make eye-catching conversational accents on your table, in addition to memorable gifts! The ceramic grinder has a lifetime warranty. Bob uses dyes, paints, burning, and carving to add complexity to the designs, which in turn adds an artful playfulness to his sculptural forms.
Robert Wilhelm says “My work strives to help people recognize the artistic value inherent in ordinary objects typically associated only with a functional purpose. My designs attempt to combine color, form, pattern, and texture in ways that produce new and unique results.”
Bob’s work is either turned on a lathe, cast, or spun (if in metal), hand-shaped, or constructed. These functional art pieces are available in a range of styles and vibrant hand-painted color combinations.