22Kt Gold, Blue Topaz, and Garnet Necklace by Shellie David
******NOT AVAILABLE TIL SPRING 2019******
Shellie David creates this artistic, 22K Gold, Blue Topaz, and Garnet Necklace. A small square with a blue topaz gem and garnet accent, on a gold filled double chain.
Handmade in the USA
* Size: .75" x .5" pendant on 16" chain
Shipping: approximately one week.
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Shellie calls herself a jewelry artist. She begins with choosing selected gems and minerals. Then, she adds gold or silver, which she textures. Shellie prefers using the time-honored, ancient techniques. Her process involves carving in wax, repoussé, and rolled print metal. Handmade in the USA.
Shellie’s work has been shown at The Museum of Modern Art, The Chicago Art Institute, The Museum of Contemporary Art in Los Angeles, The High Museum in Atlanta, and the New York Public Library. She has also participated in the Smithsonian Museum Show and the American Craft Council Shows. In addition to being an accomplished jeweler, Shellie has a Master’s Degree in Psychiatric Art Therapy and worked as an art therapist for fifteen years.