Brass Pine Cones and Sterling Silver Bough Necklace NB26 by Silver Garden Designs Jewelry, Chris Messina
Silver Garden Designs artisan Chris Messina creates this Brass Pine Cones and Sterling Silver Bough Necklace. The two pine cones are hand-cut layers with sterling accents. The bough is made up of over eighty sterling silver pine needles
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan Crafted Handmade Jewelry
- Materials: Brass and sterling silver, lobster claw clasp
- Colors: Silver and brass
- Dimensions: 6" x .3.5" x 1", chain 18"
- Made to order
- Shipping: Approximately two weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
About Chris Messina
“Jewelry is the perfect way to express your style or mood, tie an outfit together or carry a piece of art with you. For thousands of years, jewelry has been a hallmark of cultural, spiritual, or artistic traditions.
Define your style, make a statement, and bring a timeless piece of nature wherever you go.”
Chris's designs are inspired by the botanical world and the diverse natural beauty that she has experienced through her travels to five continents and forty-seven countries. Each piece is designed, hand-cut, and crafted using traditional metalsmithing techniques. They are enriched by stunning gemstones (many purchased in her travels) and textures to bring a part of the natural world to life.