Copper Floor Lamp FLG562-C with Large Conical Shade by Janna Ugone and Co.
Janna Ugone has created this artistic hand forged, copper stemmed floor lamp FLG562-C with a green Vermont slate base, and a large conical shade. It has satin finished pewter finial and charm. Multiple shade designs and colors are offered. Shades are archival, giclee printed on parchment.
Handmade in the USA.
Shade pattern shown: New Capri NC
* Lamp Size: 59" ht x 18" w, not including the finial.
* Shade Size: 9" ht, top diam. 6.5", bottom diam. 18"
* Each shade is printed with rich, color-saturated imagery on museum quality archival paper, and may be accented with unique charms or selectively pierced for sparkle.
* Signed, dated, and hallmarked.
* Finial & Pull Charm: pewter
* Bulbs: Incandescent 3way, 150 watts maximum, accommodates CFL and LED bulbs. UL Listed
Shipping: approximately two weeks.
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
About Janna Ugone and Co.
Artist Janna Ugone designs and creates artistic, unique, designer home accessories. Design themes include geometric, abstract, botanical, birds, fish, animals, butterflies, mosaics, and maps.
Janna Ugone and Co. has always held to exacting standards of craftsmanship and beauty. After twenty years in business, The new Ugone and Thomas designs draw on both of their creativity and inventiveness.