Janna Ugone and Justin Thomas have created this artistic hand forged, steel stemmed, adjustable height floor lamp FLG862-AS, on a reclaimed wood base, which adjusts by turning an industrial thumb screw. This lamp has a large drum shade.
Multiple shade designs and colors are offered. Shades are archival, giclee printed on parchment. Handmade in the USA.
Shade pattern shown: Serape SER
* Lamp Size: Adjustable 42"-62"H. x 14"W. Not including the finial.
* Shade Size: 9"H x Top 13"D. x Bottom 14"D.
* Each shade is printed with rich, color saturated imagery on museum quality archival paper, and may be accented with unique charms or selectively pierced for sparkle.
* Signed, dated, and hallmarked.
* Finial & Pull Charm: Pewter
* Bulbs: Incandescent 3way, 150 watt maximum, accommodates CFL and LED bulbs. UL Listed
Shipping: approximately two weeks.
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Click links for more information
Artists Janna Ugone and Justin Thomas design and create artistic, unique, designer home accessories, which includes lighting, table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces, lazy susans, coat racks, clocks, chalkboards, tables, and more.
They also created many unique lamp shade designs. Design themes include geometric, abstract, botanical, birds, fish, animals, butterflies, mosaics, and maps. Shades are original designs on archival, giclee printed parchment. Handmade in the USA.
Their work has always held to exacting standards of craftsmanship and beauty. After twenty years in business, Janna Ugone has joined forces with her long time manager Justin Thomas to form Ugone and Thomas. The new Ugone and Thomas designs draw on both of their creativity and inventiveness.