Algoma Flower Earrings Sterling Silver and Gemstone by Silver Garden Designs, Chris Messina
Silver Garden Designs artisan Chris Messina creates these Algoma Flower Earrings. Algoma means valley of flowers in Native American cultures. It is used to convey a sense of warmth and spirit.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan Crafted Handmade Jewelry
- Materials: Sterling silver
- Gemstone Options:
A. Ethiopian Blue Opal
B. Ethiopian White Opal
C. Mexican Fire Opal
- Colors: Silver, blues, pale orange-white, vibrant orange
- Dimensions: 1" x 1" x .5"
- Made to order
- Shipping: Approximately two weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
About Chris Messina
“Jewelry is the perfect way to express your style or mood, tie an outfit or look together or carry a piece of art or history with you. For thousands of years, jewelry has been a hallmark of cultural, spiritual, or artistic traditions.
Define your style, make a statement, and bring a timeless piece of nature wherever you go.”
Chris's designs are inspired by the botanical world and the diverse natural beauty that she has experienced through her travels to five continents and forty-seven countries. Each piece is designed, hand-cut, and crafted using traditional metalsmithing techniques. They are enriched by stunning gemstones (many purchased in her travels) and textures to bring a part of the natural world to life.