Cake Server by Beautifully Served by Jill Rikkers
Jill Rikkers, the owner of Beautifully Served by Jill, creates this hand-forged cake server. Each head is attached to the handle, using brass rivets. Each artisanal kitchen tool, artisan serve ware, is handmade, so they will vary.
* Available in a variety of metals and patterns. See below for variations.
"Homemade meals deserve handmade serving ware. Hand-forged with love"
Handwash and dry. If needed, lightly coat with coconut oil on the handles.
Handcrafted in the USA.
* Size: approximately 11" long
* Available Metal Variations:
Copper Head - Stainless Steel Handle
Stainless Steel Head - Copper Handle
All Stainless Steel
* Handle Patterns:
A. Round Handle
B. Flat Handle
C. Flat Handle with Hole
Shipping: approximately two weeks.
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
About Jill Rikkers
Jill graduated with a metalsmithing degree from the National College of Art and Design in Dublin Ireland in 1989. That October she moved to Telluride Colorado where she still resides with her family. With two full studios on their property, Jill and Scott have run a successful custom woodworking and metalsmithing career. Jill began designing and crafting the serving ware line in 1995. Since then, she has finessed the designs and serving ware sets down to what you see today. Always coming up with new shapes and needs for your tabletop.