Woven Mirror, Blindspot Mirrors by Deborah Childress
- Handmade in the USA.
- Available Colors:
Ebony and Gold
Taupe and Gold
Taupe and Nickel
- Sizes Available:
A. 29" W x 29" H Frame 4 1/2" W - $740
B. 29" W x 37" H Frame 4 1/2" W - $960
- Custom Sizes Available
- Shipping: approximately four to six weeks.
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Deborah recognized that fragile botanical designs can be captured with great clarity of detail, by developing a technique where she works directly on a mold. In other words, starting with a negative, rather than a positive form. Minutely detailed frames created entirely by hand are individually cast using fiber-reinforced gypsum cement providing a structurally strong, relatively light mirror. Each frame is hand detailed and finished with four to six layers of metallic pigment resulting in rich patinaed finishes which appear to look and feel like metal.