Opal Covered Jar with Tied Bone Finial in Black and Turquoise by Gartner Blade Art Glass
Danielle Blade and Stephen Gartner collaborate to create this Opal Covered Jar with a Tied Bone Finial. Each piece begins with either a white or black base and then it is layered over with their favorite colors. A gold rim accent is placed on the lip.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-crafted hand-blown glass
A. Small: 12" x 5"
B. Large 15" x 8"
- Colors: Black, green, cream
- Made to order
- Shipping: approximately 2-3 weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
About Stephen Gartner and Danielle Blade
Business partners since1996, Stephen and Danielle work together combining their ideas and techniques. The results are exquisite works of art and functional lamps, pendant lighting and vases. The inspiration for their work comes from both primitive and contemporary cultures. Natural elements like bone, wood, leaves, and vines are incorporated into their work. Their work merges traditional hand blown glass techniques with innovative color patterns and sculpting.