Clam Glass Bowl Shown In Dark Blue by Glass Rocks Dottie Boscamp
Glass artisan Dottie Boscamp, the owner of Glass Rocks, creates this handblown glass Dark Blue Clam Bowl. The iridescent scallop shape reminds one of the ocean.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-crafted hand-blown glass bowls
- Size: are approximate
- 7" wide $85.00
Colors: Iridescent blues
- Made to order
- Shipping: approximately two to three weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
About Dottie Boscamp, Glass Artist
“Molten glass is the medium I choose to work with because it is very responsive. Every movement at every second affects the glass. The glass blowing process is like dancing because I am constantly moving and responding to my partner, the glass."
Dottie graduated from Illinois State University in 2002 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Art with an emphasis in glass and photography. She studied under Jack Wax, who taught her glass casting, hot and cold blow molds, and vessel blowing.