Red Lily Pad Glass Bowl by Glass Rocks Dottie Boscamp
Glass artisan Dottie Boscamp, the owner of Glass Rocks, creates this Red Lily Pad Fluted Glass Bowl.
- Handblown in the USA
Artisan-crafted hand-blown glass bowls
- Sizes: are approximate
A. 9" wide $110.00
B. 12" wide $198.00
- Colors: Red, blue
- Made to order
- Shipping: approximately two to three weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
About Dottie Boscamp, Glass Artist
“Molten glass is the medium I choose to work with because it is very responsive. Every movement at every second affects the glass. The glass blowing process is like dancing because I am constantly moving and responding to my partner, the glass."
Dottie graduated from Illinois State University in 2002 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Art with an emphasis in glass and photography. She studied under Jack Wax, who taught her glass casting, hot and cold blow molds, and vessel blowing.