Garden Stake Sculpture Eye on the Sparrow Angel by Prairie Dance
Prairie Dance creates this Eye of the Sparrow Angel Garden Stake Sculpture designed by Carol Roeda.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-crafted handmade garden art
- Materials: Lightweight steel, clear coated to protect while handling
- Colors: Rust (due to the nature of patina, which is affected by the humidity, temperature, and light from the atmosphere when it is applied, each piece will vary slightly in color)
- Size: 28"H x 12"W, with garden stake it is 40"H
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
How it Started
"While on vacation a friend and I were attracted to sculptures fashioned from aged metal. Our husbands, not relishing the idea of transporting the art home, responded “Well, we can do that.” I took the men up on their claim and committed to a local arts festival a few months away. True to their word, they were able to help craft my garden designs. Days before the festival, my sculptures were built, but my experiments to age the metal had failed. Ahhh! One last attempt.....Tired, hot, and frustrated I applied a solution of vinegar and water to the sculptures and walked away. Overnight, a combination of elements imparted a patina more unique than any I had seen. Others found it appealing too! The arts festival opened at 9 am- by 9:15 am we had sold out of several designs. Prairie Dance was on its way!
Over eighteen years ago, a desire for unique garden accessories in my own landscape led me down a path… and now that path is filled with many home decor and garden accessories!"