Mexican Fire Opal, Jasper Pendant Necklace 823 by Susan Anderson
Susan Anderson creates this shaded Mexican Fire Opal necklace with a unique jasper pendant. The toggle clasp is 22Kt gold vermeil.
- Handmade in the USA
- Necklace 32" long beads without the pendant
- Pendant: 2.25"
- Shipping: approximately one week
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Susan Anderson's necklaces are created out of hand-picked rare unusual gemstones, pearls, and vintage elements in stylish combinations of colors and textures.
Susan Anderson: "My necklaces and bracelets draw inspiration from the elements in nature. I handpick rare and unusual gemstones, that have fabulous combinations of color and texture, with much high luster and reflectivity. I often use vintage elements that I have personally sourced second hand.
In a 37-year career as a professional designer, I have designed everything from men's wear, women's wear, children’s wear, and layettes to houseware, hats, socks, shoes, and dishes, and from store fixtures to home furnishings. I have designed for some of the most recognizable names in fashion and design, including Ralph Lauren, Betsey Johnson, DKNY, Absorba, Baby Dior, and Juicy Couture. Now I have taken my eye for color and form to jewelry in my own hand-made line."