Argilla Table Lamp with Satin Glaze Plg862-PB by Janna Ugone and Co.
Janna Ugone has created this artistic, Argilla Table lamp PLG862-PB. The base is texture-glazed white earthenware, natural steel, and hand-turned poplar wood in a driftwood gray stain. The pewter finial has a steel oxide finish. It has a large giclee drum shade. Shades are archival, giclee printed on parchment. Multiple shade designs and colors are offered.
Handmade in the USA.
Shade pattern shown: Artful Branch AFB
* Lamp Size: 25" ht., 14" w.
Shade Sizes: Height 9", top diameter 14", bottom diameter 14"
* Each shade is printed with rich, color-saturated imagery on museum quality archival paper, and may be accented with unique charms or selectively pierced for sparkle.
* Signed, dated, and hallmarked
* Finial & Pull Charm: Pewter
* Bulbs: Incandescent 100 watts maximum, accommodates CFL and LED bulbs. UL Listed
Shipping: approximately two weeks.
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
About Janna Ugone and Co.
Artist Janna Ugone designs and creates artistic, unique, designer home accessories. Design themes include geometric, abstract, botanical, birds, fish, animals, butterflies, mosaics, and maps.
Janna Ugone and Co. has always held to exacting standards of craftsmanship and beauty. After twenty years in business, The new Ugone and Thomas designs draw on both of their creativity and inventiveness.