Beaded Earrings E76362 by White Cloud Creations
Joseph Cozad of White Cloud Creations, creates these artistic, light green floret vocals, with garnet, topaz, and peridot faceted rondels, handcrafted earrings. Tarnish resistant, hypoallergenic Argentium silver wires, which is more pure than sterling silver.
- Handmade in the USA
- Size: 2"
- Shipping: approximately two weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Joseph Cozad most enjoys working with the colors, shapes and textures of gemstones, as well as the malleable quality of the wire he uses to create each piece. Joseph handcrafts his jewelry with love, care, and quality materials resulting in a wearable work of art that will last a lifetime.
Just as any artist will begin a project with a drawing, Joseph will begin with a drawing of what he wants to create. He keeps these sketches and drawings in a little leather bound book on his drawing table at home so that when he is ready to make a new piece, or a series of new pieces, he will pull out his book and look for something that inspires him to create.