Mountain Lake Triptych 35x50 by Copper Elements Dan and Frances Hedblom
Dan and Frances Hedblom of Copper Elements Studio create this Copper Mountain Lake Triptych Wall Sculpture. Their unique shapes and color blending make for a very distinctive style.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-crafted handmade copper wall art sculpture
- Original Flame Painted Copper Designs
- Size: 35"W x 50"L
- Materials: Torched and manipulated copper
- Sealed to prevent fading
- Signed and dated
- Clean with any glass cleaner and a soft cloth
- Shipping: One to four weeks
- Shipping, Handling, and Insurance costs are included in our price
For any shipping requirement other than ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622 or email email@example.com
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $150.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $149.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
About the Dan and Frances Hedblom
Copper Elements was started by Dan and Frances Hedblom of Rochester, MN in the summer of 2010. In July of 2010, a gift was shown to them that would change their lives forever. Dan’s parents had discovered a technique of bringing out beautiful colors in copper using a torch. This technique was shared with them to enjoy and carry on.
The process they use to bring out the beautiful colors in the copper is unique. It is done using the heat from a torch. This added with custom grinding techniques and their multi-curved shapes cause the copper to shimmer. The colors will appear to move and change when placed under lights or in the sun.
All of their copper is sealed. It will not change colors and will not fade from sunlight. It requires no care. Simply use any glass cleaning product and a soft cloth to remove your friend’s fingerprints.
The artwork is designed by both Frances and Dan and takes many months of planning to come up with. Frances, with no prior experience with a torch, has found she has a true talent for bringing out and blending the colors in the copper. Dan builds the solid wood frames and does the grinding and buffing process which enhances the colors when displayed in light.
What makes their copper art stand alone is the unique curved frames designed and built by Dan with his 20 years of woodworking and carpentry experience. By combining both of their talents as a team they are able to design and create unique works of art.