Iris Chair, Metal Outdoor-Indoor Sculptural Furniture by Cricket Forge
Cricket Forge creates thIs Iris Chair individually hand-painted using a dry brush technique, or airbrushed with high-quality marine grade epoxy paint. It is stamped with “Cricket Forge” for authentication.
- Handmade in the USA
- Size: 22"D x 23"W x 45"H
- Color: Black, purples, yellows
- Maintenance: Wash painted steel with mild soap and water as necessary
- Made to order
- Shipping: Free motor freight standard shipping within the USA, delivered curbside, white-glove service is available at an additional price, which includes taking your item up two flights of stairs, unpacking, and removal of packing materials
- Time: Approximately four to eight weeks
ALL CRICKET FORGE FURNITURE AND SCULPTURES
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Cricket Forge furniture and sculpture are eye-catching conversation pieces and surprisingly comfortable. These sturdy, whimsically artistic pieces work very well on decks, sunrooms, porches, patios, etc. Minimal maintenance - wash with mild soap and water to remove environmental grime.
Cricket Forge's finely crafted hand forged architectural metalwork has been designed, produced, and installed since 1985. Cricket Forge was the first to introduce the Butterfly Bench in 1999. No matter how small and simple or large and intricate the work, their metal furniture will endure many lifetimes.
In 1999, Cricket Forge was established. The first bench designed under the Cricket Forge name was the Butterfly, now our signature piece. To this day, the Butterfly Bench continues to be our best seller.
Cricket Forge partners with sculptor Don Drumm of Akron, Ohio, a prolific designer who works primarily in cast aluminum and pewter. But when he creates art to be constructed in aluminum or steel, Drumm puts his designs in the hands of Cricket Forge who takes his work to final form, bringing life to his spirited and whimsical art.