Lift Top Box, Woodwork by Edward Jacob
Edward Jacob creates this handsome lift-top box. He uses various traditional techniques, including frame and panel construction, vacuum press bending, and inlay. Postmodern and traditional Japanese architecture, as well as modernist sculpture, have been some of the influences in his works. He infuses his work with contrasting components such as hues of color, curved and straight lines, and hard and soft edges. Mixing these ideas, a sense of unity is the guiding principle influencing his aesthetic decisions.
- Handmade in the USA
- Size: 10" W x 6" D x 3" H
- Material: Sapele and Spalted Maple
- Shipping: Since all pieces are originals and have been completed, they are ready for immediate shipment
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About Edward Jacob
Edward Jacob is an American artisan whose medium is wood. A woodworker for over forty years, Edward Jacob still loves the process of designing and crafting beautiful objects in wood. Formerly a furniture maker, his work now consists of boxes, vessels, and chests. The smaller scale allows him more design freedom, as he is unhindered by considerations inherent in creating larger furniture.