Auburn Pyramid Table Lamp Shown in Cherry with Green Copper Patina Shade by Franz GT Kessler Designs - Original Price: $550.00
This Franz GT Kessler Designs handmade wood Auburn Pyramid Table Lamp is shown in cherry, with a green copper patina shade. Shades are also handmade. The variations in the woods impart a unique beauty, giving each lamp its own special personality, though similar to what you see here.
This lamp is also available as a floor lamp, contact us for size and pricing.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-Crafted handmade lighting, lamps
- Lamp Size: 26" H
- Shade Size: 18" W
- Sockets: Two, Bulbs: 75 Watt
- Finish: Oil and Wax
- Each lamp is signed and numbered by the artist
- Wood Options:
- You can select wood accents by adding your preference in “Notes” upon check out. Example: Say you select cherry for the lamp and want walnut for the accent, then state a walnut accent in “Notes”.
- Shade Options:
A. Blue-green patina on Copper
B. Satin Copper
C. Dark Amber Mica
D. Green Mica
E. Light Amber Mica
F. Silver Mica
- Shipping: approximately four weeks
- Shipping included in the price
ALL FRANZ KESSLER DESIGNS LAMPS
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Add a cozy ambiance to any room as you delight in the quality of craftsmanship and the comfort of the lamp's warm glow. Wood finishes are simply hand rubbed with oil and wax to let the wood develop a beautiful, rich, natural patina.
Franz GT Kessler Designs is a small studio company. Franz is an artisan who specializes in creating distinctive, hardwood table and floor lamps. His lamps are styled after Mission, Arts & Crafts, or contemporary, style. Franz combines maple, walnut, oak, and cherry in simple, elegant, geometric patterns. He then compliments the wooden base with either a blue-green patinated copper shade, satin copper shade, or one of a few different colored mica shades.
Franz is a master craftsman with over 30 years of experience. He believes in learning by doing, using a "hands-on" approach inspired by Frank Lloyd Wright and Thomas Moser. Franz brings out the character and grain of the hardwoods by applying oils and a quality paste wax, which further enhances the natural beauty of the wood over time.