Lily Pad Series Teal Glass Vases by Glass Rocks Dottie Boscamp
Glass artisan Dottie Boscamp, the owner of Glass Rocks, creates these Lily Pad Glass Vases, one with straight sides and one with a fluted edge, two sizes available.
- Handblown in the USA
- Artisan-crafted handblown glass vases-vessels
- Sizes and shapes: are approximate
A. Small Fluted Edge Vase 9" Tall: $110.00
B. Large Fluted Edge Vase 12" Tall: $180.00
C. Small Straight Sided Vase 9" Tall: $98.00
D. Large Straight Sided Vase 12" Tall: $180.00
- Colors: Turquoise, teal, blue
- Made to order
- Shipping: approximately two to three weeks.
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
About Dottie Boscamp, Glass Artist
“Molten glass is the medium I choose to work with because it is very responsive. Every movement at every second affects the glass. The glass blowing process is like dancing because I am constantly moving and responding to my partner, the glass."
Dottie graduated from Illinois State University in 2002 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Art with an emphasis in glass and photography. She studied under Jack Wax, who taught her glass casting, hot and cold blow molds, and vessel blowing.