Flower Mix Number 1 c-lb226 by Lila Bacon Floral Painting on Canvas
Making art has always been an integral part of Lila Bacon’s life. From the time she was a child, she knew it was a tool, a way of channeling the world around her, through her vision. She always felt extremely lucky and blessed to have this friend, this lucky penny in her back pocket.... this drive to guide her along the road of her life.
- Acrylic Painting on Canvas
- Size: 24" L x 24" W
- Archival Print on Arches paper. Each piece is signed and numbered. Limited edition of 75. Dimensions refer to the paper size. There is a 1" border on each side of the image
- Two Sizes Available:
A. Image dimensions 12" x 12" - Overall dimensions14" x 14" - $150
B. Image dimensions 24" x 24" - Overall dimensions 26" x 26" - $300
- Larger size prints available on request
- Shipping: approximately one week
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items - $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - - $99.99 = - $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Woodstock, New York artist, painter, Lila Bacon is a master of fine art floral paintings. She has been a long time Woodstock resident and co-owner of the Sweetheart Gallery.
"I am inspired by my visual life and my own interpretation of it. I love describing space by placing emphasis on the world around an object rather than the object itself.
Paying attention to the relationships between objects allows me to truly view the object itself. It seems that whether I am painting a landscape, nude, or whatever, finding the pattern of the scene allows me to create an internal and external rhythm or breath in a piece.
It is the act of working that I truly am in love with, rather than the product. I find the ego involved judgments that I make outside of the creating, only tend to get in my way, whether it is to like or dislike the final product."