Radiant Plate by Jan Benda Krystyna Glass
Jan and Krystyna Benda of Krystyna Glass Ltd create this handblown glass Radiant Plate shown in Avocado, Curry, and Amethyst. It is available in gorgeous combinations of colors.
- Handmade in Canada
- Artisan-crafted handblown glass plates, platters
- Size: Approximately 12" x 7" x 2.5"
- Colors Available:
A. Avocado, Curry, and Amethyst
B. Light Blue, Fluorescent Green, and Fuchsia
C. Ocean Green, Lilac, and Lime Green
D. Pea Green, Sunny Yellow, and Fuchsia
- Shipping: approximately two to four weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
About Jan and Krystyna Benda, Artist Statement
Krystyna Glass, is a small glass blowing studio in British Columbia, Canada. Jan Benda and his wife, Krystyna opened their studio in 1987. Jan, assisted by his spouse, combines his technical skills with his creative eye, to perfect his own style. His work is simple, elegant, and contemporary. Each design is created freehand. All pieces are signed by Jan.