Opal and Moonstone Necklace NK12 by Calico Juno Designs, Bonnie Riconda
Bonnie Ricondo, artist-designer of Calico Juno Designs, has handcrafted this Peruvian opal and moonstone necklace. It is available in 14k yellow gold fill, 14k rose gold fill, or sterling silver. Shown in 14K gold fill.
- Handmade in the USA
- Size: Approximately 18" long
- Available with:
A. 14K Yellow Gold Fill
B. 14K Rose Gold Fill
C. Sterling Silver
- Shipping: Two to three weeks
ALL CALICO JUNO DESIGNS JEWELRY
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Bonnie Riconda of Calico Juno Designs Jewelry loves brilliant, bright colors, and all things truly hand-created. All her jewelry is made by hand in her studio. Gemstones and beads are wrapped by hand, and all findings and clasps are, as well. Precious and semi-precious gemstones, crystals, freshwater pearls, and other stones are used in a beautiful combination, in order to create a wonderful palette of colors.
Her work has been featured in many galleries and magazines including Marie Claire, Glamour, Modern Bride, and Family Circle.