Enamel and Sterling Silver Earrings EE33 4 by Joanna Craft Jewelry Design
Joanna Craft creates these artistic Enamel and Sterling Silver Earrings EE33 4, shown in the graphite pattern with aqua coloring. The graphite design is created with a base firing of enamel, then drawn on with graphite, and re-fired.
Most pieces can be ordered in other patterns shown on her product pages. Call or email us if you have any questions.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-crafted handmade jewelry
- Materials: Sterling silver and enamel
- Available Colors:
A. Shown in Aqua
B. Sky Blue
- Dimensions: 2" Long
- Made to order
- Shipping: Approximately one-two weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
About Joanna Craft
Joanna Craft hand fabricates modern designed metal and enamel jewelry using traditional metalsmithing techniques. Her mixed metal collection combines gold fill, copper, sterling silver, bronze, and brass. Enamel pieces are kiln-fired.