Necklace 5271 with Larimar Grandidierite and Opal by Michelle Pressler
Michelle Pressler creates this arch-shaped Necklace 5271.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-Crafted Handmade Jewelry
- Available metals:
A. Sterling Silver
B. 14 Karat Gold Filled
- Gemstones: Grandidierite, Larimar, and Opal
- Colors: Turquoise, Aqua, Greens,
- Dimensions: Adjustable 17" length
- Made to order
- Shipping: Approximately one week
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $150.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $149.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Michelle has loved faceted stones from childhood. She's inspired by modern and classical design, as well as nature. Her jewelry incorporates silk cord, sterling silver, 14k gold-filled, semi-precious stones, and gold-filled chain and links. Due to the nature of the hand-cut stones, no two pieces of jewelry are identical.
To Michelle, less is more means that only a few key elements are needed to accentuate and compliment each other, resulting in a design that is simple, yet sophisticated.
Taking her inspiration from ancient Greece decorative patterns and trims, modern design, and nature, Michelle carefully arranges the stones so that the beauty of their irregularity is showcased.