Wrapped Tag Necklace 4987 with Hessonite Beads and a Freshwater Pearl by Michelle Pressler Jewelry
Michelle Pressler creates this artistic Necklace 4222. Ombre is a term used for a gradation of color from light to dark.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-Crafted Handmade Jewelry
A. Sterling Silver
B. 14 Karat Gold Fill
Gemstones: Australian and dark sapphires, natural blue zircons,
- Blues, black
- Size: 17" chain length
- Made to order
- Shipping: approximately one week
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Michelle has loved faceted stones from childhood. She's inspired by modern and classical design, as well as nature. Her jewelry incorporates silk cord, sterling silver, 14k gold-filled, semi-precious stones, and gold-filled chain and links. Due to the nature of the hand-cut stones, no two pieces of jewelry are identical.
To Michelle, less is more means that only a few key elements are needed to accentuate and compliment each other, resulting in a design that is simple, yet sophisticated.
Taking her inspiration from ancient Greece decorative patterns and trims, modern design, and nature, Michelle carefully arranges the stones so that the beauty of their irregularity is showcased.