Noahs Ark Tzedakah Box by Emily Rosenfeld Judaica
Emily Rosenfeld creates this artistic Noah's Ark Judaica Tzedakah Box. A Jewish charity box, it is a symbol of nurturing sustenance and creativity. The olive branch, on the side of the box, symbolizes hope. The Tzedakah box is meant to both teach and inspire generosity.
- Handmade in the USA.
- Artisan-crafted Judaica
- Materials, Sustainable bamboo, pewter
- Size: 4.5" cube
- Removable lid
- Shipping: approximately one to two weeks
ALL EMILY ROSENFELD JUDAICA and JEWELRY PRODUCTS
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Emily Rosenfeld makes contemporary, elegant Judaica and Jewelry. They are modern interpretations of traditional Judaica.
Understanding that she wanted to earn her living with her hands and eyes, she moved to the Bay Area, took a few workshops, and began making her own Judaica in 1991. Emily says; "I feel continually inspired to develop new designs and play with new materials and techniques. I am privileged and thankful to be part of the immensely supportive and loving community of craftspeople and crafts buyers. Making my work makes me very happy; I hope owning it brings a measure of joy as well."