Tri-Colour Plate by Jan Benda Krystyna Glass
Jan and Krystyna Benda of Krystyna Glass Ltd create this handblown glass tri-color Plate shown in Amethyst, Tourmaline, and Heliotrope. It is available in gorgeous combinations of colors.
- Handcrafted in Canada
- Size: Approximately 10" x 6" x 2"
- Colors Available:
A. Amethyst, Tourmaline, and Heliotrope
B. Cobalt, Rose, and Green
C. Lime Green, Mid Blue, and Fuchsia
D. Terra Cotta, Sargasso Green, and Amber
- Shipping: approximately two to four weeks.
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
About Jan and Krystyna Benda, Artist Statement
Krystyna Glass, is a small glass blowing studio in British Columbia, Canada. Jan Benda and his wife, Krystyna opened their studio in 1987. Jan, assisted by his spouse, combines his technical skills with his creative eye, to perfect his own style. His work is simple, elegant and contemporary. Each design is created freehand. All pieces are signed by Jan.