Arrezo Pendant Lamp, Clear Glass, Brass, Crystals, Iron Leaves by Luna Bella
Designer Theresa Costa, Luna Bella creates this Arrezo pendant lamp.
- Handmade in the USA
- Clear glass shade pendant
Hand-painted solid brass pieces
Decorative iron leaves
- Clear glass crystals
- 6′ Chocolate vintage style cloth covered electrical cord.
Additional length available upon request
- Hung individually with its own 5″ canopy
Hang in a cluster using our disk or medallion to form a beautiful chandelier
- Size: 6"Dia x 17"H
- Bulb: Uses a standard 40-watt bulb
- UL Listed
- Sold individually
- Made to order
- Shipping: approximately six to ten weeks
Weight 11 lbs
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $150.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $149.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
About Luna Bella, Theresa Costa
Industrial Chic with mechanical elegance and contemporary-vintage flair describes the uniqueness which makes Luna Bella, Inc. an exceptional American company. Designer Teresa Costa has created a highly diverse line that is artful and transcends time and trends for extraordinary homes. Launching her company Luna Bella, Inc in 1995 Teresa Costa successfully established herself as a unique designer of an expansive line of lighting, clocks, furniture, and accessories.
Setting her own high standard, Teresa creates a line that is not easily categorized, creating a body of work that is decidedly distinctive. Teresa’s unique point of view is enhanced by her love for fine art, and her extensive travels. Teresa’s artistic passion began at 12 when she began painting with oils.
Luna Bella, Inc. is recognized worldwide for its unique blend of soft elegance and industrial-chic flair. Teresa Costa and Luna Bella have won numerous trade awards and acquired professional recognition for product design and showrooms.