Giverny Mesh Pendant Lamp, Gold or Silver Mesh, Brass Details, Iron Leaf, Glass by Luna Bella
Designer Theresa Costa, Luna Bella creates this Giverny pendant lamp.
Two Mesh Options Available:
- Gold Mesh
- Silver Mesh
- Handmade in the USA
- Mesh shade with embedded gimp of pearls
Tiny stones hang from clear cut glass
Hand-painted solid brass details
Interior iron leaf in iridescent gold
- Size: 7"Dia x 19"H
- Electrical Cord: 6' Vintage style khaki twisted
Additional length available upon request
- Hang individually with its 5″ antique brass canopy
Hang in a cluster using a disk or medallion to create a chandelier
- Bulb: LED G6.35/ 120V
- UL Listed
- Sold individually
- Made to order
- Shipping: approximately four to six weeks
Weight: Each pendant 4 lbs
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
About Luna Bella, Theresa Costa
Industrial Chic with a mechanical elegance and contemporary-vintage flair describes the uniqueness which makes Luna Bella, Inc. an exceptional American company. Designer Teresa Costa has created a highly diverse line that is artful and transcends time and trends for the extraordinary homes. Launching her company Luna Bella, Inc in 1995 Teresa Costa successfully established herself as a unique designer of an expansive line of lighting, clocks, furniture, and accessories.
Setting her own high standard, Teresa creates a line that is not easily categorized, creating a body of work that is decidedly distinctive. Teresa’s unique point of view is enhanced by her love for fine art, and her extensive travels. Teresa’s artistic passion began at the age of 12 when she began painting with oils.
Luna Bella, Inc. is recognized worldwide for its unique blend of soft elegance and industrial-chic flair. Teresa Costa and Luna Bella have won numerous trade awards and have acquired professional recognition for its product design and showrooms throughout the years.