Four Seasons Wall Sculptures in Brushed Aluminum by Metal Petal Art, Sondra Gerber
Sondra Gerber of Metal Petal Art creates this Four Seasons Wall Sculpture. Carefully planned out textures and cutouts create depth and shadows between the two layers.
- Handmade in the USA
- Materials: Hand brushed aluminum with fused glass
- Colors: Red, green, white, rose, silver
- Available Separately or as a Set of Four Seasons
- Available Sizes:
A. Spring Small 27" x 9.5" W025B - $270
B. Summer Small 27" x 9.5" W025C - $270
C. Fall Small 27" x 9.5" W025D - $270
D. Winter Small 27" x 9.5" W025E - $270
E. Spring Large 38" x 13" - $550
F. Summer Large 38" x 13" - $550
G. Fall Large 38" x 13" - $550
H. Winter Large 38" x 13" - $550
- Design: Four-season trees
- Shipping: approximately two weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Sondra Gerber graduated from Colorado Art Institute in 1994 with a design degree. Early on, she began to explore three-dimensional design with a variety of mediums ranging from fabric to wood to wire. Her career as a metal sculptor began when she took her first welding class in 2001.
Sondra’s aluminum sculptures have an intimate interaction between shape, shadow, reflection, and movement. The use of positive and negative shapes within the intricate cut of her designs cast alluring shadows that interact with the piece itself. Carefully planned out patterns and textures are ground into the surface to reflect light, creating the appearance of movement. This is the hallmark of her work.
Sondra has created commissioned indoor and outdoor sculptures for both corporate and residential clients across the country. She has also donated her time and artwork to hospitals and nonprofits. In addition to private and corporate collections, her work is exhibited in over sixty galleries and museums nationwide. In 2008 she was featured demonstrating her craft on HGTV.