Sterling Silver Chain Two Ways Necklace TKLC1 by Tamara Kelly Designs
Tamara Kelly creates this sterling silver two ways necklace TKLC1. This piece has a hand fabricated chain that is hammered satin and has contrasting high polished elements. It may be worn long or doubled.
Handcrafted in the USA
* Size: 36" chain, links are between one and 2.5"
Shipping: approximately two to four weeks.
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Tamara Kellys' wearable art jewelry designs capture the spontaneous and organic exploration of her surroundings and are inspired by the shapes, textures, and divergence inherent to the natural world. She strives to create a certain depth of feeling with some forms being literal interpretations, while others are abstract or whimsical. Tamara often uses her dreams as a creative intervention during the design process and either sketch out her ideas or works “free form” to allow the materials and stones to influence the direction of each piece. She can often be found in her studio, experimenting with unexpected combinations of materials and new metalworking techniques, in order to realize her visions in innovative ways.