Adjustable-Height Steel Table Lamp RLG862-AS with Large Drum Shade by Janna Ugone and Co.
Janna Ugone has created this artistic hand forged, steel stemmed, adjustable height table lamp RLG862-AS, on a reclaimed wood base, which adjusts by turning an industrial thumb screw. This lamp has a large drum shade. Multiple shade designs and colors are offered. Shades are archival, giclee printed on parchment.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-crafted lamps, lighting
- Shade pattern is shown in Voyage Sand VOS
- Lamp Size: Adjustable 25"-32" H x 14" W not including the finial
- Shade Size: 9" H x Top 13" D x Bottom 14" D
- Each shade is printed with rich, color-saturated imagery on museum quality archival paper, and maybe accented with unique charms or selectively pierced for sparkle
- Signed, dated, and hallmarked
- Finial & Pull Charm: Pewter
- Maximum incandescent wattage: 100 watts
- Accommodates incandescent, CFL, and LED bulbs
- Wired to UL specifications
INCLUDED IN PRICE
Approximately two weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items - $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - - $99.99 = - $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
About Janna Ugone and Co.
Inspired by natural forms, Janna Ugone & Co. synchronizes contemporary and modern industrial elements that explore life interests and tell a story. “From incorporating reclaimed materials to merging traditional artist processes with innovative technology, we continually strive to present fresh ideas," says designer Janna Ugone. The results are distinctive, multi-dimensional home accessories that transform space and stir the imagination.
Janna Ugone & Co. has been in business since 1987. After all of this time, their business has grown. Their high standards are important not just for the products, but in all the relationships they enjoy. In their sunny studio, located in a historic New England mill building, their small group of highly trained artisans collectively hand-make each piece individually with lots of discussions and a good, old-fashioned work ethic.
Our goal is consistency and quality of handmade from sculpting their own hardware, designing, printing and fabricating.
Janna Ugone & Co. presents to you a collection of home accessories that is authentically handmade in America.