Burly Wall Clock by Robert and Jacqueline Rickard
Bob and Jacqueline Rickard of Rickard Studio and Kronosworks Clocks create this artistic, Metal Burly Wall Clock. Their work is made from aluminum, with designs cut into the metal. Portions of the surface are brushed and textured, so that the bright metal, contrasts with the patinas and dyes, which provide color.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-crafted Clocks
- Available in eight colors
C. Evening Sky
- Size: 10.5" W x 10.5" H
- Shipping: approximately one to two weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Rickard clocks are artistic, modern, hand patinated, oxidized, metal made out of aluminum, with designs cut into the metal. Portions of the surface are brushed and textured, so that the bright metal, contrasts with the patinas and dyes, which provide color.
Robert and Jacqueline Rickard, of Rickard Studio, Kronosworks, handcraft metal art clocks that are color coated with copper, bronze, and iron, producing vivid patinas. Using a hand-held plasma cutter to carve his designs into the base metal, each sculpture is then coated with other metals; typically copper, bronze, and iron. Each of these metals reacts differently to the chemical patinas and dye oxides with which the pieces are finished, creating a rich palette of hues.