Seafoam Green Pendant light by Crystal Postighone
This Crystal Postighone hand-blown hanging seafoam green glass pendant light is skillfully shaped in a wavy scalloped form. The light accents the shades of seafoam green glass.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-crafted handblown glass hanging pendant lights, lighting
- Dimensions: 6” W x 7.5” H
Suspended by a black chain link with black canopy
- Bulbs: Round 60 watts maximum
- Shipping: approximately two weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Crystal Postighone makes hand blown glass pendants with a variety of colors and shapes that are perfect for over counters, tables, living rooms, bedrooms, halls, entertainment rooms, and all home and commercial interiors.
Crystal is a graduate of Hartwick College. She attained a Bachelor of Arts degree with concentrations in both glass and sculpture in May 2011.
She began her career as a glass artist, studying at the Corning Museum of Glass in 2005. While at Hartwick, she was able to learn from extremely talented masters of glass, visiting glassblowers, and professors of art and art history, who have pushed her to exceed beyond boundaries.
"It is all about light. I choose to portray how light interacts with glass and how light is an important factor in the appearance of how we see glass; its colors and patterns."