Triangle Menorah Shown in Blue Green by David Bowman Studio
David and Reed Bowman creates this artistic, Triangle Menorah shown in blue green. With it's spare, elegant design and earth tones, it is a modern menorah in patinaed brass. Designed and hand made in Berkeley, California by David M Bowman and his son Reed.
Handmade in the USA.
* Size: 4.75" x 16" x 3.75"
* Available Colors:
Blue Green (Sample Menorah)
Shipping: approximately one week.
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
David and Reed Bowman produce metal patina sculptural forms using brass sheets and rods. They are formed into shape with shears, hammers, sanders and grinders, and then brazed together using an oxyacetylene welding torch.
All pieces are done by hand, with hand tools and simple machines. No part of the production is ever hired out. They do not cast work or use cast parts. They mix patina chemicals from scratch and apply them by hand.