Bronze Willow Clock Hangs Vertically or Horizontally by Girardini Design
Julie Girardini and Ken Girardini of Girardini Designs create this Bronze Willow Clock.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-crafted handmade wall clock
- Materials: oiled bronze-like finish on 3/16" steel, brass hands and pendulum
- Size: 48" long x 9" wide x 2" deep
- Hangs vertically or horizontally, pendulum works only in the vertical position
- Battery operated quartz movement, battery included
- Signed and dated
- Made to order
- Shipping: approximately four weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: firstname.lastname@example.org
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email email@example.com
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
Julie and Ken Girardini, of Girardini Design, hand fabricate steel to create artistic home accessories. They use cold finished steel that has been cut, welded, ground, and coated with a lacquer finish to protect the surface.
Ken and Julie are self-taught artist-designers in all aspects of metalwork. They explore different finishing techniques, grinding, polishing, and patinating metals to achieve a light reflective and alluring surface. They strongly feel that objects that people interact with daily, need to be well designed and functional in addition to being beautiful. Ken has been awarded his fourth Maryland State Arts Council - Individual Artist Award.