Azure Chandelier by Luna Bella
Artist designer Theresa Costa of Luna Bella creates this Azure Chandelier. This piece is handcrafted, painted, and assembled in the USA. Due to artisans work, there may be some variances in the finish and hues.
- Handmade in the USA
- Artisan-crafted lamps, lighting
Hand forge iron cage with solid brass details, crystal, prisms and metal finish
- Size: 20"W x 42"H, standard chain length is 3 feet, extra length available, matching canopy
- Available finish:
- Color: Deep turquoise blue glass, gold, pewter
- Bulb: 40-watt bulb not included
- UL Listed
- Made to order
- Shipping: approximately four to six weeks, ships freight
- six to eight weeks ETA
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
About Luna Bella, Theresa Costa
Industrial Chic with mechanical elegance and contemporary-vintage flair describes the uniqueness which makes Luna Bella, Inc. an exceptional American company. Designer Teresa Costa has created a highly diverse line that is artful and transcends time and trends for extraordinary homes. Launching her company Luna Bella, Inc in 1995 Teresa Costa successfully established herself as a unique designer of an expansive line of lighting, clocks, furniture, and accessories.
Setting her own high standard, Teresa creates a line that is not easily categorized, creating a body of work that is decidedly distinctive. Teresa’s unique point of view is enhanced by her love for fine art, and her extensive travels. Teresa’s artistic passion began at 12 when she began painting with oils.
Luna Bella, Inc. is recognized worldwide for its unique blend of soft elegance and industrial-chic flair. Teresa Costa and Luna Bella have won numerous trade awards and have acquired professional recognition for their product design and showrooms throughout the years.