Frankie Stool Chair by Luna Bella
Designer Theresa Costa, Luna Bella creates this Frankie Stool Chair.
- Handmade in the USA
- Swivel seat and extra thick upholstered top, tufted back
Frame: Hand forge iron with glass and leaded crystal insert, decorative nail heads
Available Fabrics: Many colors available, contact us for more choices
Tufted 100% polyester UFAC verified, high density foam stuffing, piping
- Size: 25" Diameter, 39"H, custom heights available
- Available Colors many more available:
Shown in Prima Bayou
1. Prima Red
2. Prima Pewter
3. Prima Peacock
4. Prima Grey
5. Prima Charcoal
6. Prima Black
7. Prima Berry
- Made to order
- Shipping: approximately 6-8 weeks
1. Free Ground Shipping: On most items $100.00 and over, and under 25 lbs.
2. Ground Shipping Charges: 0 - $99.99 = $18.00 (USPS, FedEx, and UPS only)
3. Freight Charges: Larger items, for example, furniture.
4. International Orders: Must contact us first: email@example.com
For any shipping requirement other than free ground shipping, please call (845) 679-2622, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the nature of handcrafted work, subtle variations are natural.
About Luna Bella, Theresa Costa
Industrial Chic with mechanical elegance and contemporary-vintage flair describes the uniqueness which makes Luna Bella, Inc. an exceptional American company. Designer Teresa Costa has created a highly diverse line that is artful and transcends time and trends for the extraordinary home. Launching her company Luna Bella, Inc in 1995 Teresa Costa successfully established herself as a unique designer of an expansive line of lighting, clocks, furniture, and accessories.
Setting her own high standard, Teresa creates a line that is not easily categorized, creating a body of work that is decidedly distinctive. Teresa’s unique point of view is enhanced by her love for fine art, and her extensive travels. Teresa’s artistic passion began at 12 when she began painting with oils.
Luna Bella, Inc. is recognized worldwide for its unique blend of soft elegance and industrial-chic flair. Teresa Costa and Luna Bella have won numerous trade awards and acquired professional recognition for product design and showrooms.